Forever

Forever and Always... for all Eternity.. and the next day.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pieces of Home ^_^

My favorite people in these whole entire world.. besides Randy.. is his Family :) and they are here!!!! EEKS!  I took Tim (my bro) to EFY with a bunch of cousins and saw Shayla and Colby and I just... ah I felt a bit at home!! It's hard to see them and not have Randy there with them... since that's like the only time I do see them.. is when I go see Randy.. but it was still really great! Shayla and Colby both introduced me to people at the their EFY as their future sister in law hahaha aaah it was... it made me really happy.. not gonna lie... Shayla is pretty much the greatest girl I know! aaah anyway then after I departed from them, I went to West Haven and saw Mira, Lissa, Randy's Mom-Stacey and a bunch of Randy's cousins!! All of them are my favorite!!! Especially little Derrel :) ah I just played with them and talked to his mom and grandma and aaaah I loved it. I loooooved it!!! I wish I could have stayed up there all day.. but they invited me to go to the zoo on thursday but I have to work :( but!! I am going to have a picnic with them on friday!!! so I'm really really... really excited :) I love the Slys!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment