Forever

Forever and Always... for all Eternity.. and the next day.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

YSA: "You're Scarying All of us"



(fourth of july fun ^_^)
Okay so the title isn't quite as clever as I wanted it to be. But yes this post is about the dear YSA ward! This is kinda how my first encounter with the YSA ward went. They're very friendly and nice and really I do appreciate it... but honestly... I felt like all the guys were starving lions and I was a nice fresh and juicy steak that just got thrown into the middle of all of them. So the past month has been me trying to get rid of the ones that are just using me as a date excuse and to check off that he's talking to a girl for the week and the ones that will actually be my friend and talk to me! So it's been a rough and very awkward few weeks with them haha plus I want to be with my other friends, but hang with them too! I have too many friends in this world...but I think I finally hit the point where they all know I have a missionary so it isn't awkward with their obsessive flirting styles... and I can actually have fun and be myself around them! This one guy Ryan... haha he was a character. Yes I think he might have been a bit interested and I'll admit that I came up with a few excuses to not hang out with him. Because... I figured he was smart enough and nice enough to take a hint and back off. Which he did! and then he did even more so when I introduced him to Emily haha aaah I don't even know WHAT to think about those two.. but all I know is that I have guy friends and my missionary so it's all good :) Anyway the YSA really isn't that bad... it's just very different to hang out with these older guys! Kinda refreshing, but different.
Also, quick note. Emily is here for three weeks so I get to post funny pictures of us!!! :) We had a little mini girls night the first night she was here! So we talked about boys and did face masks, had treats... it was fun :) She's really keeping me entertained and busy, which is such a relief. Now I love every moment that I get alone instead of dread it!! I think these next few weeks will actually go buy pretty fast!!! EEEK! Here's to a fast month 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment